Monday, August 6, 2012

Hope 1

HOPE

How many of you have Hope? Or even know what hope is?
Hope my friends is believing in what is yet to come- that without a shadow of a doubt it will come to pass. Hope is solid- you can build things on hope. It has been abused and reduced to rubble and meaninglessness when we say, “ I hope I get that parking space, or I hope he really likes me..” and so on and so forth, things that are a whim, or being blown by the breeze. Chance. 

Chance and Hope are entirely different entities!

Today we talked about Ezekiel in the Valley of the dry bones that the Lord had lead him to and the Spirit of the Lord was among us. He is always with us as we seek out who he is, and the mysteries of his kingdom, but today man he was about, and moving throughout the place. 

I can honestly say I’ve never given Ezekiel 37 a good look, and epic fail on my part. Go and read it for yourself. Ask God what he is speaking to you. I’ll give you a hint- What do the dry bones represent?

What was necessary for them to come to life?

What was Ezekiel’s response??

What in the world does a man in a valley of dry bones have to do with you?? 

I say, Everything. He has everything to do with you. He is you. Deciding who you are in that story and how you will choose to listen to the Lord or not will change the rest of your life. What you believe can come out of a sentence makes all the difference. 

Believing that He is the Word, God. And you are the Voice changes everything.

Just a little teaser on a subject that is blowing my mind, and making my Spirit dance. I love this stuff. I love legacy, and inheritance, and the truth that is being poured over me right now is making me overflow. 

I can’t wait to share more of it with you here, but even more so in person. To everyone at home I love and miss you. 

To everyone not at home, thank you for reading and supporting me here, financially and in prayer! Your words are making a world of difference.

Support Update: I am currently 300 dollars away from being funded for August’s tuition, and 3,000 total for my time here. Thank you so much for believing in me and sewing into what is going to be an awesome legacy. 
Financially, Prayer and Passing it along are all awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment