She awoke to a knock. She smiled, surprised at her reaction; she knew she was ready. 


She tussled her hair, pulled on her rain boots and turned the key. Anticipation welled up inside her as the lock clicked free and she turned the handle.

He looked into her eyes and she was lost in the Love she saw in His. He looked past her appearance and saw into her soul. " I love you", he said. " Follow me", and he held out his hand. 

As she stepped out the door and took His hand, the house crumbled behind her setting fire and she ran through the path he cleared before her...

She ran through the afternoon, but did not become weary. Finally, they stopped in a field of lilies, enclosed by white birches  just as the sun was setting on the horizon. They laid on their backs in the soft grass, and he whispered into her ear wooing her and making her heart swell with joy. She had smiled so much that day her cheeks hurt, and she saw no rest for them in the days to come. He loved her, and she was His.He had made a place inside her heart, and she could never again hide from him. She didn't want to hide from Him. 

He waved His hand above them and stars burst into view like a canopy surrounding her on all sides. She laid her head on His chest, and fell asleep, lost in love, resting in His embrace, and free for the first time. 

" I've seen I am, now I know that I am loved. I've seen I am, and now I know who I am. I saw you Jesus. I saw your eyes. I saw your smile. Maybe it was just a dream, but I believe it is reality. You walked right through my walls... I'm Loved, I'm Loved, I'm Loved, I am Loved. I'm Loved, I'm Loved, I am Loved, I am Loved, I am Loved by the I AM. " 
~ Jonathan David Helser